December 27, 2008

Christmas at Nana & Papa's

On my mom's side of the family, it has always been tradition that my whole family spend the night at my Grandma Jo's on Christmas Eve, and wake up on Christmas morning to see what Santa brought and open our gifts. Since our families keep multiplying..... and Grandma's house isn't getting any bigger, we decided to move our tradition to Nana's house. It is a lot bigger and ALL 24 of us found a place to sleep....LOL. It is also tradition for all the kids to wear matching pajamas, which Nana made this year, and put on some type of talent show or play!!! We also added a few new traditions.. attending church service on Christmas Eve and making Gingerbread Houses!! I love this tradition and I wouldn't want it any other way!! Not many families can pull this off with little or no drama!!




No comments: