January 26, 2009

Sneak Peak!!

Here is a sneak peak of the transformation of my new kitchen!! It is coming together GREAT!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful hubby who is willing and able to "redo, undo, update, change this, fix that." It is a disorder that I have, called "discontentedness!!" LOL..... Is that even a word?? Anyway.. I LOVE and appreciate him dearly and I LOVE my new kitchen. I am very satisfied and finally content with my kitchen ;)


1) This is when we first bought the house. We spent many hours stripping that beautiful yellow and green foil wallpaper and scraping up yellow linoleum flooring!!


2) This was after the wallpaper and linoleum were gone and fresh paint, tile and black appliances were added!!

3) This is now!! New counter tops, built in microwave, refinished cabinets, bead board backsplash, can lights and NO MORE SUSPENDED CEILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

OMG!!! I can't believe it!!! Now, are those new doors or did you just add stuff? It is amazing....now, maybe you'll cook and make a menu and oh my I can't get carried away......too much too fast!!!

Traci @ The Bakery said...

Must do something w/ that laundry door now.....paint it to look like the cabinets.....I just love it.

Always an Adventure said...

Oh, you need some new Uppercase Living for that awesome kitchen!!! Great job on the remodel! (Saw your blog on Destiny's!) Jenn