- Art: Fingerpainting
- Fine Motor: Sorting buttons with tweezers
- Language: Learn to say "yes," " no," "please" and "thank you" in Sign Language
- Music: "If You're Happy and You Know It", "Where is Thumbkin", "Open, Shut Them"
- Discovery: View fingerprints through a magnifying glass, play with sand
- Read: "A Pocket Full of Kisses" by Audrey Penn, "Why Do You Always Have To Say Please?" By Wendy Rosen & Jackie End
- Discuss: What would it be like if you didn't have hands? Imagine you are a fish or a dog.
October 12, 2009
All About Me - Fingers & Hands
My Fingers and Hands